DIALux evo 6.2
New features and improvements
Improvement of daylight calculation
- The transmission diagram has been visually improved. The theta angle is now documented in the printouts.
- The part “daylight information” has been added to the room summary printouts.
- Calculation surfaces for daylight factors are showing the average value of the daylight factors.
- The layout of daylight factor calculation surface outputs has been reworked.
- Openings as windows and doors can now be placed via drag & drop also in 2D.
- DDLS files for façade systems can now be placed via drag & drop.
- Roof lights are now aligned according to the shape of roof when being copied.
- The progress of calculation daylight and façade systems is shown in a more detailed way.
- The calculation of the refraction index works correctly now, also for glass type “no glass”.
Performance boost for loading projects
- Projects that are stored with DIALux evo 6.2 or above can be loaded up to 50-80% faster than before. The exact result depends on the type of the saved project.
Improvements in road lighting
- New IES file import assistant: Geometric dimensions for luminaire case and light output can be entered. The user is guided by a visual assistant.
- Road profiles for documentation can be selected during the planning.
- Results which fulfil and those which do not fulfil any normative condition are now highlighted in the result table.
- According to EN 13201:2015, DIALux provides an optional TI calculation of C and P classes, if desired.
- The optimization now uses 5 parameters as there are pole distance, light centre height, boom angle, light overhang and now also the minimal energy consumption needed. For this optimization, DIALux uses all equipment information given for a luminaire.
- The layout of road planning printouts has been improved to fit to one page for most cases.
Documentation of luminaire positions
- The printouts show luminaire coordinated within the ground plan as well as in a position table.
- The luminaire orientation of C0/G0 planes are documented in CAD and ground plan.
- Luminaires are systematically numbered to be easier found in table and ground plan.
- Users can freely define a coordinate system for each room which is used as reference point for documenting luminaire positions.
Improvement of lamp tool
- The display of the correlated colour temperature (CCT) has been improved. In many cases the given spectrum did not fit to the CCT. The CCT is now always been taken from luminaire data.
- The declaration of the colour rendering index (RCI) has been improved.
- Different technical terms as well as their translation have been improved.
- The way of how to select luminaires and luminaire arrangements in the lamp tool has been changed.
- Implausible CCT and CRI values that are not physically covered by a black body radiator are caught and explicitly handled for the documentation.
- DIALux evo now enables the user to create black body spectra for a given CCT in case no measured spectrum is given.
- The layout and usability of the lamp tool have been improved.
- In addition to those developments, several minor bugs have been solved.
DIALux evo 6.1
- an issue in the Asian documentation fixed
- graphics problems with Intel chipset of HD5xxx series fixed
- some causes for crashes fixed
- an error in the presentation calculated lights fixed
- some minor errors in the road calculation have been fixed
- problems in the visualization of value charts fixed
- translation for Dutch language improved
DIALux evo 6.0
- calculation of daylight control systems
With the new DIALux evo 6, the planner can include real daylight control systems, skylights and façade elements in his daylight calculation.
This includes vertical louvre blinds and textile blinds, skylights, foils and prismatic systems. The lighting designer places and configures multiple daylight system in layers.
Depending on the date, time, orientation of the building and sky model DIAlxu calculates the daylight factor and illuminance values inside the building.
All results are available in the reslut overview and in the project documentation. There is also documentation about the daylight situation and detailed product descriptions.
The light-guiding systems are using the new hemispherical transmittance chart. With just one click the user can transfere systems to other windows.
For product selection you can use electronic catalogs of manufacturers of sunscreen and daylight control systems.
Alternatively, you import product data via the new ODLS (Open Daylight System) - format or the DIALux DDLS format.
It includes images and product descriptions as well as all photometric data.
- implementation of the new standard for street lighting EN 13201: 2015, Part 2.3 and 5
- new user interface for road lighting
- location names can be edited permanently now
- performance improvements in lighting catalogs and road planning
Bug fixing according to:
- undo / redo
- visibility of objects
- loading and saving
- dealing with windows
- producing materials
DIALux evo 5.2 Patch
- A crash when exchanging multiple windows has been fixed.
- Some luminaires could lead to problems with the calculation. The calculation is now performed with these luminaires.
- The allocation of areas to certain rooms was partially defective which led to problems in the result monitor. The problem has been eliminated.
- The layout of rooms were partially shown too small. This was caused by the incorrect consideration of DWG drawings in the size determination. The output is now shown always correct.
DIALux evo 5.2
- Tool for maintenance factors, for simplified or detailed calculation according to CIE97:2005
- Tool and catalogue for calculation surfaces according to standards
- Tool for reference lines, dimensioning and text
- New calculation surface type for lighting design according to standard ASR A4.3
- Shorter calculation times due to reduced amount of luminaire groups. Initial and separated luminaire groups for all outdoor and indoor luminaires
- Separated tool for working planes
- Change of extrusion volumes after creation
- DWG file export for daylight factor results
- Export of HDR images width extended dynamic range (32bit per colour channel and luminance value)
- Cancellation of running DWG file exports
- Rotation of value charts by 90° steps
- Extended configuration for isolux lines, start value, step size, count of steps
- Creation of empty light scenes without luminaire groups by default
- CAD based size editing for apertures with scale function
- Improved visualization of results overview
- Colour code for movement and rotation with input fields
- Zoom at mouse position for 2D and 3D CAD views
- Summary of results for room main surfaces in results overview
- Visual improvement of message dialogues
- Visual improvement of false colour key
- Implementation of OEM functionality
- Extended room summary page with information for wall zones, height and surrounding areas of calculation surfaces
- Extended luminaire data sheets and parts lists for information of colour temperatures and colour rendering index
- Improved visualization of false colour keys in outputs
- Luminaire groups with different dimming values are no longer combined together
- Names of luminaire groups will now be copied during copying light scenes
- After loading a project the saved view is visualized properly
- Fixed issues for loading project files
- Fixed issues for geometry processing
DIALux evo 5.1
- Fixed a problem when updating the calculation results
- Fixed two problems loading old projects
- An error occurred while copying a road scheme
- An error occurred while duplicating floors
- Fixed a crash when changing a room profile
- Fixed an issue in conjunction with the Deleting of lights
- Fixed a crash when updating views
- Fixed a crash when renaming raytracing images
- An issue with invalid material properties
- Two errors in the Undo-Redo function
- Fixed a bug that resulted in a fatal loading Error when loading projects
- Fixed a crash related to the placing of materials
- An error during the start of DIALux evo
- An error in the display of UGR and GR results
- Fixed a crash during calculation
- An error occurred while adding additional lanes in the street planning
- An error in the building Opening Tool
- Fixed a crash when determining the page numbers in the documentation
- The DWG Export now displays correct imperial units
- Fixed a problem when saving projects
- Fixed a crash when doing multiple selection of room main surfaces
- Fixed a bug when creating empty, rectangular rooms
- A problem with the use of several adaptive calculation areas
- Fixed an issue with invalid Time Zones
- Incorrect calculation of the floor area of rooms
- Fixed a bug when importing DIALux 4 projects
- A problem associated with defective luminaire data
- A problem with the accessibility of the website of DIAL from DIALux evo
- Some improvements in the translation of DIALux evo
- An improvement in the HDR export function
- An error message in the street planning
- Fixed an issue with the correct display of grid points
DIALux evo 5
- Display and configuration of value grids in the CAD
- Color Selection for value grids
- Highlighting of minima and maxima
- Combination of false colors, isolines and value grids on surfaces.
- Display of these combinations in the renderings for the outputs.
- Coupling beetwen false colors and isolines canceled.
- Isolines can now be set and colred separately for each area.
- The view tool was added to the export mode.
- Displaying article number to product names of luminaires, in the active luminaire, the data sheet window, in the tooltips of tiles, as well as in the list view.
- Graphical review of the results tool.
Connection of the progress bar with the result tool
With the elimination of the calculation mode detail information that inform about the calculation progress are missed when calculating.
This information will be available in the result tool from this version.
Extension of DWG export function
- Per light scene can be generated a separate DWG plan (file!) by the planner.
- Incorrect representation of too many triangles in 2D DWG files has been fixed (with the exception of complex lighting and furniture models, 3DS, SAT, etc. )
- Lights and furniture are exported as blocks to Auto CAD.
- Evo dimension objects are exported to AutoCAD dimension objects.
- Expansion of the luminaire parts list to specifications for equipping, luminous flux, maintenance factor (fixed), power input, and an index for locating in the plan.
- Export opportunities for luminaire (max per floor)
-All luminaires in an integral layer
-All luminaire prototypes in its own layer
-All luminaire arrangements in its own layer with the possibility to summarize that individual arrangements for a layer.
- Table per floor for results of calculating areas with the information o the minimum, maximum, mean values, uniformity, and an index for locating in the plan.
- Expanded space designation to lighting power desnity
- Freely definable identifier for umiaire prototypes that can be written in DWG export as an index to the luminaire.
- Export oportunitites for value charts (max per floor)
-Per calculation parameters a layer with the corresponding value grids.
-Per calculation parmeters and scanning its own layer
Room main surfaces automatically placed on the walls.
In contrast to the previous versions, the calculation areas of the main room surfaces are now initially placed directly on the walls.
Of course, they still can be placed manually.
Vertical illuminance as default for virtual calculation objects.
The initial calculation parameters for vertical calculation space has been changed from the horizontal illuminance to the vertical illuminance.
This has mainly effect on inclined and rotated calculation surfaces.
Link to the Chinese video platform
So far DIALux evo refers to tutorials that are stored on the video platform Youtube, to explain basic functions and principles.
With the coming DIALux evo version the Chinese video platform Youku will also be available.
Improvements in road lighting
- Separation of the NPR 13201 and ROVL 2011
- If the ROVL 2011 is selected, the lighting situations are hidden.
Optimization of the selection behavior of calculation objects The selection of calculation surfaces in the CAD has been revised and simplified.
- Fixed a bug of the translucent contours of lower floors in the plan view
- Fixing of some errors related to incorrect lighting data
- Fixed a bug related to missing material data
- Resolving a display error in the UGR diagram
- Fixed some bugs related to the geometry creation.
- Fixed some errors related to the creation of windows.
- Fixed some errors in generating and changing of calculation surfaces.
- Fixed a bug when changing maintenance factors.
- Fixed a bug when moving windows.
- Fixed a bug when changing room main surfaces
- Resolve some problems with the undo/redo function
- Optimizing the display of long texts in the user interface.
- Resolve some problems in generating the output tree when loading older projects.
- Fixed a bug when changing dimension objects.
- Fixed some bugs in the user interface when changing the tool and mode.
- Improve the image quality of the raytracer, reducing the moire effect.
- Optimization of the output tree in relating to speed and selection of displayed pages.
- Optimization of discarding of calculation results in geometry changes.
- Fixed a bug when using your own logos in the outputs.
- When generating the output pages no more blank pages now be generated.
- Fixed a bug with the help reference grid. The help reference grid no longer returns to the default value 1m.
- Fixed a bug when working with templates in the editions.
- Optimization of the manipulators in the side view and the multiple use of materials.
- Fixed a bug after deleting floor contours.
- Fixed a bug when using descriptive text in the outputs.
- Fixed some errors when working with floor elements.
- Optimization of the manipulator for cutouts.
- Optimization of graphic card tests during setup.
- Fixed a bug when creating cutout objects.
- Optimized the manipulators for large DWG files.
- Optimized the view objects for the outputs.
- Optimized the zoom function.
- Fixed a bug that resulted in very dark scenes.
- Deleting projects templates is possible again.
- Fixed a bug related to materials on windows.
- Fixed a bug which prevented to mark the templates as favorites.
- Immediate display of new templates in the selection.
- Fixed a bug that prevented copying of storeys.
- Fixed a bug which hides out contours after loading.
- Optimized the functions for generating and moving roof panels.
- Fixed a bug when displaying page settings in the outputs.
- Optimized the DWG export.
- Fixed a bug which resulted in a false position of calculation objects.
- Optimization of memory usage when loading projects with huge 3DS objects.
- Display the correct preview when loading LDT and IES files.
- Fixed a bug when deleting cutout objects.
- Resolving a display error of projects with daylight calculation.
- Fixed a bug when insert combined objects.
- Resolving a representation error after importing DIALux 4 projects (32bit)
- When drawing areas of activity the function can now be completed by using the context menu.
- Resolving a rounding error in the road calculation.
- Fixed a bug when changing tools in the context of road planning.
- Fixed a bug when combining sphere objects.
- Fixed a bug in the object preview.
- Fixed a bug in the function “Replace material”
- Fixed a bug when loading projects per drag &drop directly from the Windows Explorer
- Fixed a bug when saving converted projects.
- Optimization of the selection of buildings.
- Fixed a bug when starting DIALux evo.
- Optimization of the selection behavior in the street tool.
- Optimization of the mouse in certain dialogues.
- Fixed a bug when loading broken materials.
- Fixed a bug related to the selected outputs.
- Fixed a bug in the alignment of luminaires.
- Fixed a bug when changingtime zones for daylight calculation.
- Optimized the display of luminaire models for the calculation.
- Fixed a bug when displaying textures in the raytracing image.
- Fixed a bug that could lead to lack of calculation results on the working plane.
DIALux evo 4.1
- An error in the result tool was fixed that can be caused by an outdated .NetFramework.
Adjustment of the setup to the .NetVersion 4.5.2
- An error when creating a raytrace image for repeated call of the raytracer was fixed.
- A problem when creating the geometry while loading a project was fixed.
- A Problem when loading projects with incorrect geometry was fixed.
- Avoid double bottom plates in generating empty floors.
- An error when loading evo 3.1 projects with custom output templates was fixed.
- An error when loading a not correct converted evo 3.1 project was fixed.
- An error when using material textures in calculated projects was fixed.
- An error in the identification of the calculation status of an older, calculated project was fixed.
- An error when interpreting the minimum required DIALux evo version number of a saved project was fixed.
- An error in the result tool in conjunction with the Undo function was fixed.
- Some translation errors were fixed.
- An error in the output of the floorplan view in conjunction with extremely large DWG files was fixed.
- An error in the generation of automatic contours with very small angle of the contour was fixed.
- An error in the generation of inclined floor elements was fixed.
- An error in the generation of rectangular hole contours without valid coordinate system, or with an area of 0m2 was fixed.
- An error in the calculation of invalid calculation areas was fixed.
- An error when displaying the room floor plan in the results summary was fixed.
- An error in the conversion of regularity for US standards in the outputs was fixed.
- Change of evo 4.1 graphics card requirements of OpenGL3.3 back to OpenGL3.0.
- A problem displaying Imperial units in the result tool was fixed.
- An error in generating skylights in the floorplan was fixed.
- A Problem in generating polygonal calculation areas outdoors was fixed.
- An error when placing visual task areas on objects was fixed.
- An error in the outputs after loading old projects was fixed.
- A display error on Intel HD graphics cards was fixed.
- An error when loading projects with daylight calculation was fixed.
- An error when copying floors with reference lines was fixed.
- An error when drawing building openings on the roof in the front view was fixed.
- An error in display of values in the false color display in imperial units was fixed.
- Correction of the lighting power density for the US market.
DIALux evo 4.0
- In the user interface , some changes were made. The calculation can be started now via the two buttons above the CAD. This makes it possible to start the calculation at any time , regardless of what mode you are in. The tool for lighting scene generation is now in the "light" mode. The export mode is now available at all times . The tool for creating raytracing files is now in the mode export. All tools for generating calculation objects can be found in the new mode calculation objects.
- There is a colored floor plan, in which the building geometry, lighting, furniture and calculation areas are displayed. It is automatically visible in the room summaries. Printouts of individual calculation areas use this space view also to show the position of the surface. The calculation area is highlighted in the view.
- In the room summary the result of calculation of the reference plane, the results of EN 12464-1 surfaces are shown separately. The layout will be improved.
- Display the false color scale in the print outs
- The modeling is always visible for areas of activity in the result table.
- In the fixture part list the luminous flux of light sources, the efficiencies and the luminous flux of fixtures for relative and absolute measured photometric data are shown optional. It uses the data of the luminaires used in the project, so fixtures with different configurations are listed multiple times.
- For fixtures with different equipment separate data sheets are generated.
- The tables of calculation results in the print out gets a new layout, so that similar information can be better summarized. The new layout is easier to read and fits better with the rest of the page layout.
- Reference values from the space profile are displayed in the print out in brackets next to the calculated values.
- The results of the main room surfaces are no longer shown separately in the room summary.
- The output "Description" is only available in the output tree, if the user entered such a description.
- Some information will appear multiple times in the output templates. For example, the calculation results of the working plane appears both in the summary and in the surface output. These redundant outputs are removed from the templates. However, the user of DIALux evo they can still select them and adjust its output individually.
- The UGR will be calculated for a range of angles in discrete viewing directions. This information is displayed in a star-shaped graph, so that the user can interpret the UGR values easier.
- The luminaire classification according to CIE, UTE, BZ and DIN will be added to part lists and the luminaire data sheets.
- The output is extended by a luminous intensity table.
With DIALux evo 4 it is possible to generate and calculate daylight scenes. DIALux takes the CIE models for the clear, cloudy and overcast sky into account. Direct sunlight is available on request. The illuminance is calculated on real and virtual surfaces, the luminance on real surfaces, as well as the daylight factor at specific points or on an automatically generated reference plane.
New result tool
- Showing and hiding of individual calculation surfaces in the CAD is possible to obtain a better overview of complex projects.
- A general overview of all calculation surfaces will be added
- A traffic light system indicates the achievement of target values on calculation surfaces.
- A simplified scaling of the false color or iso-lines by an interpolation between a start and an end value makes these features accessible again.
- Through the use of symbols for the different types of calculations, the results will be easier to interpret.
- Selected calculation surfaces will be highlighted in the result tool. Calculation surfaces selected in the tool will be highlighted in the CAD as well.
Road lighting improvement
With DIALux evo 4 the requirements of the ROVL and NPR13201 will be considered for the Dutch market. This includes the extension of norm control center and the enhancements to the new classes and their special requirements.
- The semi-cylindrical illuminance initial disable
- Renaming the luminaire arrangements is possible
- The road elements can be identified in the planning overview by name.
A lot of bugs has been fixed in the evo 4. Thanks to all user who helped us with their projects and comments to find and solve them.
DIALux evo 3.2
Improvement of the User interface
- Surface selection in the result tool was optimized
- Improvement of various minor layout problems
- The CAD view in the ground plan was brightened
- When using an overall maintenance factor the unused parametes are hidden
- The direction from which the light is falling on calculation areas, will now be illustrated more clearly
- Copied luminaire groups now form new groups
- The luminaire selection window is now closing after a double click
- There are less variants of apertures with the same properties
- The history of the last used windows does not grow as fast as before
- Different suspended ceilings can be selected and placed at the same time by pressing the shift key
- Energy sensors are now placed on the ceiling automatically
- When exporting DWG-files a file-name is automatically proposed
- Object and luminaire catalogues are now moved to the background by clicking in the CAD window
- The language-dependent lamp name is used in the lamp tool
- Scaled material can be used several times now
- The loading of projects was accelerated
- Room surfaces now appear in the summary of results if they are selected
- The ground area in the outputs of the specific connection value is now always calculated correctly
- The height of working plane and the wall zone are now given out in the room summary
- Luminous flux and power are nos shown in the luminaire parts list of the outputs
- The surface of the tabular street planning was accelerated
- ULR/ULOR and W/km are now shown in the outputs of the street
- ULOR, G class and "GlareIndex max. 85°" are now shown in the road table
- Road luminaires are optional shown with poles in the 3D visualization
- In the road planning luminaire variants are shown automatically
- The result table of the road can be sorted now
- The result table is now sorted by valuation fields
- The target/actual comparison is now optional to be displayed and colored
- "Additional valuation fields" have been renamed to "additional requirements"
- Valuation fields can now be renamed by the user
- Sorting of road elements is now easier
- Sorting of road surfaces was revised
- R3 and W3 are now standard road surfaces
- The planning of the road outputs were extendedby a dimensioned ground plan
- The semi-cylindrical luminance is not activated automatically in s-class grids
- The driving directions are now initially in different directions
- Road geometries can now be faded out in the scheme editor
- Bugfixing in conjunction with undo and adjustment of window dimensions
- Bugfixing of some other problems with undo/redo
Isolines and false colors
- Bugfixing in conjunction with the deletion of all false color configurations
- Changed dimming values are now updated correctly in the result tool
- An update problem with the setting of false colors was fixed
- The arrangement of buttons for false colors has been corrected
- False colors and isolines are now configurated the same way as in the result tool
Geometry and CAD window
- Representation of the connection surfaces between cut objects
- Room designations after a DWG re-import are now shown correctly
- Materials can now be properly painted on surfaces
- An error in conjunction with the finishing of dimension was fixed
- A display problem of room designations in the korean version was fixed
- Problems triggered by different DWG-file versionsare fixed now
- A problem with the storey export in DWG files was fixed
- DIALux clearly indicates on hidden, but available DWG plans
- Room designations are no longer hidden in the DWG export
- Changed textures can now be taken over again
- Problems with transparent materials are fixed
- Some problems with floor elements were fixed
- A problem with the furniture "sofa" was fixed
- A problem with the moving of text was fixed
- A problem with inserting roofs was fixed
- The sill height of windows is now adopt correctly
- The labeling of the CAD ruler was improved in the side view
- The function " adjust building opening for the wall thickness" has been removed for windows
- Bugfixing the reading of the last used luminaires
- An error at aborting a line arrangement was fixed
- The direct light visualization even works after changing the luminaire
- A problem with the representation of luminaire groups or their selection was fixed
- A problem with the import of IES files with incomplete or false data was fixed
- Improvement of the representation of luminairescomposed of several standard bodies
- Representation of light-emitting surfaces in differnet light scenes is now updated correctly
- The color of the light-emitting surfaces in different light scenes was partly shown false. This is fixed now
- The calculation of the number of used luminairesof one type was corrected
- The number of luminaires within a light scene is now calculated correctly
- After copying some luminaires did not accepted the correct mounting height, this is fixed now
- Changed lamps only were accepted if the luminaire was used in the project. This is improved now
- Some problems in conjunction with light scenes are fixed now
- Redundant vies has been removed from the scheme editor
- Missing isolines were completed in the road
- After multiple optimizing there could be different values. This error has been fixed
- The representation of the luminaire part list at the room summary was revised
- The representation of the luminous flux in the outputs was corrected
- GR values below 0 are now displayed correctls in the outputs
- A crash after a DIALux 4 import was fixed
- An error at converting older projects was fixed
- A crash after closing projects was fixed
- A problem according to 3DS import with different endings was fixed
- A display problem with the settings for standards was fixed
- An error in the service tool was fixed
- Various translation problems were fixed
- Newsletter was added to the menue
- The representation of an empty project list was optimized
- The start screen is now centered
- Inserting a north arrow does not force a new calculation
- The text in the setup was updated
- The installation was slightly reduced
- Different rarely occurring errors and crashes were fixed
DIALux evo 3.1
- new copy function for extracts from DIALux evo outputs into other programmes e.g. MS Word
- removal of an error after repeated Undo/Redo in the DWG tool
- correction of degrees of reflection in standard colours
- correction of various translation errors
- presentation of schematic luminaires in street planning
- deletion of street variants using the "x" button
- various small bugfixes
DIALux evo 3
- material visualisation in CAD for painted and metal materials
- faster output
- street calculation according to 13210 with "Tabular street planing".
- parallel planning with several schemes, e.g. different geometries or arrangements
- visualisation of the lighting effect of a single luminaire in CAD in "real time".
- evo "easy“ - a very simplified GUI enabling planning of simple rectangular spaces similar to the function in DIALux Light
- energy evaluation according to EN 15193 - It is now possible to make a 'live' energy evaluation while planning. There are options for displaying in kWh/a or Leni or showing the costs in any selected currency.
- Complete 64-bit version - the 64-bit version is not compatible with Windows XP and cannot load older DIALux projects. However there is a much larger memory for saving larger projects. In the setup it is possible to select the installation of a 32-bit version.
- HDR image export
- Numerous small bugfixes
DIALux evo 2
- Export a screenshot as a jpg. or bmp. file
- Global false colours on al surfaces in CAD
- WASD control in CAD
- DWG Export
- Big improvement in performance, stability and hard disc usage
- Shift a room and zoom without the scroll wheel(P + left mouse click = shift, Z+ left mouse click = zoom)
- New floors can be inserted between two old floors
- Set the focal length of the camera (ALT+ right mouse click)
- New colour catalogue
- One-page output
- Sequence of tools in the different modes improved
- Wrong translation
- Unclear behaviour remedied for different types of planning in the field arrangement
- Underside of the roof has a degree of reflectance of 70%
- Windows in the ground plan are now always correctly oriented
- 3D help lines visible in 2D plan
- Several floor elements can be selected simultaneously
- Textures can be scaled numerically and rotated
- The output tree has a better structure and is easier to read
- Many further bugfixes
DIALux evo 1
- Planning of whole buildings including outdoor spaces. Merging of indoor and outdoor lighting design
- Exchange of light between rooms and between indoors and outdoors
- Simplified and innovative operating concept
- Very simple building design
- Subsequent tuning of lighting scenes enables exact adjustment of the dimming values after calculation
- Rooms know intuitively how many luminaires of which type they require
- Up-to-date, fast calculation process
- Output in any paper format
- Selection of all important specifications by the norm control centre
- Scaleable interface
- Automatic room recognition
- Detailed manufacturer information
- Visualisation of transparent materials in CAD
- Calculation under consideration of reflecting materials
- Visualisation and valuation of calculation results in CAD
- Realistic building apertures such as windows and doors
- Dimensioning and labelling directly in CAD
- Via "drag and drop" it is possible to insert furniture, surfaces ( textures) and luminaires easily i into the room
- At a glance false colours provide quantitative analyses in complex geometries
- Realistic textures and furniture
- Integrated raytracing creates photorealistic impressions at lightning speed
- Calculation under consideration of transparent materials
- Planning with LED luminaires and other coloured light sources
- Planning with colour filters, coloured light sources and coloured materials
- Interactive 3D-visualisation allows you to walk around the room
- Integration of 3DS objects into lighting design
- Import and export of .dwg and .dxf files. Importing and later exporting with results after successful completion of the lighting design. No additional software required.
- Intelligent components always position wall luminaires correctly on the wall and computers on the table.
- With one click luminaires are directed at the illumination point